We’re Circles. A well-funded startup that is reducing loneliness and suffering through online support groups for people who face life crises.
Our revolutionary platform provides online emotional support to everyone, everywhere, to ensure no one has to overcome life’s challenges alone.
We are looking for a passionate, creative senior designer to join our growing product team and work on creating intuitive, emotional, and delightful experiences that improve people’s life.
In this role, you will have a major impact on our product design and language, as well as our brand identity, while taking part in building our product team and culture.
What you’ll be doing:
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate, from low-fidelity ideation and sketches to high-fidelity pixel-perfect experiences.
- Elevate product design through a deep understanding of our users - turning quantitative data, user testing, and interviews into a great and effective experience
- Craft every detail of our product features meticulously, from ideation to UX to pixel-perfect execution.
- Turn complex problems into intuitive valuable experiences in an agile product environment
- Present and justify your work and design thinking to a variety of stakeholders by using prototyping tools, mock-ups, animations, and more.
- Team up with product managers, R&D, business, and marketing experts to drive supreme results.
Qualifications and skills:
- Solid portfolio of published interactive projects
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience as a UI/UX Product Designer at SaaS/B2C companies (a must), with at least one shipped consumer-tech product with a full development cycle
- Strong communication and presentation skills, ability to listen, address feedback, and advocate for our users.
- Experience designing complex products, including mobile B2C Apps.
- Experience with Qualitative user research: competition analysis, usability testing & user-interviews through rapid prototyping
- A strong data-driven design approach
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Able to learn new tools quickly and thrive in a fast-evolving environment
- Planning and conducting A/B testing - Big advantage
- Experience working with early-stage efforts, dealing with ambiguity, and driving projects forward in a startup environment - Advantage