- Circles Workshops Ltd. (“Circles“) provide a digital platform (the “Support Platform“) on which certain Group Members (as defined below) may join certain support groups, each group consisting of a small number of Group Members (“Group“), in order to exchange and discuss certain life challenges each Group Member is experiencing (as may be determined by Circles from time to time), with other Group Members who are experiencing similar challenges. Most Groups are facilitated by a group facilitator provided by Circles (the “Group Facilitator“).
- By attempting to use and/or by using the Site and/or the Content, or any part thereof, User agrees to fully comply with and to be bound by the TOU and PN. If User does not accept the TOU or the PN, User must not access and use the Site and/or the Content, or any part thereof, and/or immediately stop any use of the Site and/or the Content.
- Circles may, from time to time modify the TOU and/or PN. Any modified TOU and/or PN will be effective upon being posted on the Site. If User does not agree to the TOU as amended, User must stop using the Site and/or the Content. Circles will notify the User via the Services regarding material changes in the TOU. User is advised that if User does not terminate all use of the Services and/or the Content, or any part thereof, User will be deemed to have accepted the TOU, as amended.
NO MEDICAL OR EMERGENCY SERVICES.
- IN CASE YOU SHOULD EXPERIENCE ANY KIND OF MEDICAL SITUATION OR CRISIS (WHETHER MENTAL OR PHYSICAL, EMERGENCY OR OTHERWISE) OR IN CASE YOU SHOULD FEEL SUICIDAL, PLEASE DIAL 911 OR THE SUICIDE HOTLINE DISPLAYED ON THE SITE IMMEDIATELY. CIRCLES DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY KIND OF MEDICAL SERVICES OR EMERGENCY SERVICE.
NO PSYCHOLOGICAL ADVICE.
- IN CASE YOU ARE SEEKING PROFESSIONAL PSYCHOLOGICAL COUNSELING, PLEASE REFER TO A PSYCHOTHERAPIST OR A PSYCHOLOGIST. PLEASE NOTE THAT CIRCLES DOES IN NO WAY PROVIDE ANY PSYCHOLOGICAL ADVICE. THE SUPPORT PLATFORM IS A PLATFORM ON WHICH GROUP MEMBERS FACING SIMILAR CHALLENGES MAY EXCHANGE THEIR EXPERIENCES, WHILE BEING MODERATED BY A GROUP FACILITATOR. EVEN IF SUCH GROUP FACILITATOR MIGHT BE A PSYCHOLOGIST OR A CLINICAL SOCIAL WORKER, ON THE SUPPORT PLATFORM THE GROUP FACILITATOR WILL SOLELY HOLD THE POSITION OF A GROUP FACILITATOR, AND WILL NOT PROVIDE ANY PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSISTANCE OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF THERAPY.
- By using the Services and/or the Content User represents that (i) User is not under 18 years of age; (ii) User is authorized to use the Services and the Content; (iii) User agrees to be bound by the terms of this TOU; (iv) its use of the Services and the Content does not conflict any law applicable to User; and (v) User hereby acknowledges that Circles does not in any way represent, warrant or guarantee any specific outcome or result of User’s use of the Services (including that Circles does not warrant that User will actually obtain any help, assistance, and/or support, or that User will experience any actual improvement with respect to or obtain any solution for User’s life challenges on the Support Platform), and User further acknowledge that Circles does not have any liability with respect to any outcome or result of User’s use of the Services, and User waives any claims with respect to any such outcome or result.
- In order to access the Services, User must first enroll to establish an individual Group Member account (“Account”), by providing certain information. User agrees that User will not create more than one Account, or create an Account for anyone other than User without first receiving permission from the other person.
- User agrees to: (i) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about User; and (ii) maintain and promptly update such Account information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete, at all times.
- User shall at all times remain responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of User’s Account password and username (if any) and any other security information related to User’s Account. Circles will not be liable for any loss that User incurs as a result of someone else accessing and using User’s Account, either with or without User’s knowledge.
- It shall be clarified that neither Circles nor its affiliates are under any obligation to respond to any messages posted on the Services. User is solely responsible for the information or material User posts on the Services.
- In order to join a Group User shall go to the Support Group page. There User shall click on the link “Register Now for the Group!” with respect to the Group User wishes to join. It shall be clarified that a User cannot register to more than one Group at once, unless approved by Circles. Under “Join Us” User may insert the requested details (e.g. User’s nickname, i.e. the name under which User will be seen by the other Group Members Group Facilitator, phone number, email address) and press the “Send” button.
- By pressing the “Send” button User acknowledges and agrees that Circles is under no obligation to contact User within a certain time frame or to contact User at all. Circles does not commit to timely reviewing and/or considering and/or answering User’s request. At its sole discretion, Circles may consider the User's request. Subsequently, a Group Facilitator may call User in order to discuss certain topics regarding User’s suitability for the Group.
- Following the call, Circles may at its sole discretion decide whether to send User an invitation to join the Group via email (the “Invitation“), or not. In case User does not receive an Invitation to join the Group, this means that User is not invited. Circles is not obligated to provide User their decision or any reasoning in writing or in any other form.
- Circles reserves the right to suggest User to participate in a different Group (i.e. not the Group User chose), if Circles considers another Group to be more suitable for User. User is not obligated to accept Circles’ suggestions, however, User might not be allowed to participate in any other Group, than the one suggested by Circles.
- It shall be clarified that the receipt of an Invitation does not constitute a registration to the Group. Rather, the Invitation is a demand for payment of the first month of User’s joining the Group. After User paid and Circles received the amount of money, as provided in the Invitation, in accordance with the payment terms (or as otherwise provided in the Invitation, at Circles’ sole discretion), Circles shall send User a confirmation of User’s registration to the Group, including User’s log-in credentials. A registered User shall be referred to as a “Group Member“.
- A Group Member is entitled to participate in the weekly meetings of the Group (“Meeting“), subject to the terms hereof, and the guidelines which might be provided in the Services and/or by Circles and/or the Group Facilitator from time to time.
- Group Member may request, and the Group Facilitator may at its sole discretion choose to enter into communication, via the phone or other digital communication tools, with any Group Member outside the Group, and outside a Meeting, if requested to do so by a Group Member or at its own initiative, in order to discuss issues arising in the Group. It shall be clarified that such communication (“External Communication“) is subject to the TOU and the PN, and the provisions of the TOU and the PN shall apply mutatis mutandis to such External Communication.
Facilitating a Peer Group.
- A Peer Group is a group which is not facilitated by a Group Facilitator provided by Circles, but initiated and facilitated by a User of the Support Platform, who has submitted an application to hold a Peer Group on the Circles Support Platform, and who has been confirmed by Circles as a "Peer Group Facilitator".
- If User wishes to open and facilitate a certain Peer Group on the Circles Support Platform, User is requested to fill in the application form at circlesup.com ("Application").
- It shall be clarified that submitting an Application does not consider any approval by Circles of User to become a Peer Group Facilitator and facilitate the respective Peer Group.
- Following the Application Circles may, at its sole discretion, contact the User and approve the User as a "Peer Group Facilitator".
Joining a Peer Group
- User may choose to join one of the Peer Groups presented on the Support Group page (each, a "Peer Group").
- In order to join a Peer Group User shall click on the link “Register Now for the Peer Group!” on the Support Group page with respect to the Peer Group User wishes to join. Under “Join Us” User may insert the requested details (e.g. User’s nickname, i.e. the name under which User will be seen by the other Group Members Group Facilitator, phone number, email address) and press the “Send” button.
- By pressing the "Send" button User acknowledges, agrees, represents, and warrants that:
CIRCLES IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR (I) THE INITIATION, PERFORMANCE, QUALITY OF AND FOR FACILITATING ANY PEER GROUP, (II) THE PEER GROUP FACILITATOR, (III) ANY INTERACTION IN ANY FORM BETWEEN THE PEER GROUP FACILITATOR AND THE USER/PEER GROUP MEMBER, AND/OR (III) FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PEER GROUP AND/OR PEER GROUP FACILITATOR. ANY CONFIRMATION OF A USER AS A PEER GROUP FACILITATOR BY CIRCLES IS OF SOLELY DECLARATIVE NATURE. IT DOES NOT CONSTITUTE IN ANY WAY ANY KIND OF ENDORSEMENT, OR RECOMMENDATION, NOR DOES IT MEAN THAT A PEER GROUP FACILITATOR HAS PASSED ANY KIND OF TEST, MEETS CERTAIN CRITERIA, HAS UNDERGONE ANY PROFESSIONAL TRAINING, HAS ANY SPECIAL PREOFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE OR IS QUALIFIED IN ANY OTHER WAY.
- The Peer Group Facilitator is under no obligation to contact User within a certain time frame or to contact User at all. Peer Group Facilitator does commit to timely reviewing and/or considering and/or answering User’s request. At its sole discretion, Peer Group Facilitator may consider User’s request. Subsequently, the Peer Group Facilitator may call User in order to discuss certain topics regarding User’s suitability for the Peer Group.
- Following such call, the Peer Group Facilitator may at its sole discretion decide whether to send User an invitation to join the Peer Group via email (the “Invitation“), or not. In case User does not receive an Invitation to join the Peer Group, this means that User is not invited. The Peer Group Facilitator is not obligated to provide User the Peer Group Facilitator's decision or any reasoning in writing or in any other form.
- The receipt of an Invitation constitutes the registration to the Peer Group. The Peer Group Facilitator shall send User a confirmation of User’s registration to the Group, including User’s log-in credentials. A registered User shall be referred to as a “Peer Group Member“.
- A Peer Group Member is entitled to participate in the weekly meetings of the Peer Group (“Peer Group Meeting“), subject to the terms hereof, and the guidelines which might be provided in the Services and/or by Circles and/or the Peer Group Facilitator from time to time.
- Peer Group Member may request, and the Peer Group Facilitator may at its sole discretion choose to enter into communication, via the phone or other digital communication tools, with any Peer Group Member outside the Peer Group, and outside a Peer Group Meeting, if requested to do so by a Peer Group Member or at its own initiative, in order to discuss issues arising in the Peer Group. It shall be clarified that such communication (“External Communication“) is subject to the TOU and the PN, and the provisions of the TOU and the PN shall apply mutatis mutandisto such External Communication.
- It shall be clarified that a User cannot register to more than one Peer Group at once, unless approved by Circles.
- The participation in a Peer Group is free of charge.
- It shall be clarified that except for Sections 12-18, and 34 hereof, any sections of these TOU applying to Group Members and Groups shall apply mutatis mutandis to Peer Group Members and Peer Groups, respectively.
- As provided above, payment shall be conducted in accordance with the terms of the Invitation, on a timely basis, and in accordance with the fee schedule, and the terms and rates published by Circles from time to time(collectively, “Payment Terms“). Such fees and charges (including any taxes and late fees, as applicable) may be charged to the credit card or PayPal account Group Member provided during the initial setup of Group Member’s Account. Group Member agrees to maintain valid credit card information in Group Member’s Account. By providing Circles with credit card information Group Member authorizes Circles to bill and charge Group Member’s credit card in accordance with Circles’ Payment Terms.
- It shall be clarified that payment shall be made each month up-front & renewed automatically, in accordance with Circles’ Payment Terms.
Restrictions of Use.
- By logging in to the Services the Group Member undertakes and represents: (i) to strictly comply with the Support Platform’s code of conduct, as attached hereto as Exhibit A; (ii) not to access or use the Services in an unlawful way or for an unlawful or illegitimate purpose or in any manner that contravenes these TOU.
- Group Member agrees that any kind of content provided and/or exchanged between the Group Members and/or the Group Facilitator is confidential. Group Member undertakes and warrants not to disclose and/or share with any third party any such content, and to keep any such content strictly confidential, both during the participation in the Meeting and at any time thereafter.
- While using the Services Group Member shall act and behave in a respectful and polite way towards the Group Facilitator as well as towards the other Group Members. Group Member shall in no way act depreciative, insulting or offensive or in any other improper way while participating in a Meeting or while otherwise using the Services.
- User shall not post, use, store or transmit (i) a message or information under a false name (e.g. under the nickname of another Group Member); (ii) information that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, predatory of minors, harassing, threatening or hateful to any person; or (iii) information that infringes or violates any of the intellectual property rights of others or the privacy or publicity rights of others.
- User shall not and shall not attempt to disrupt the operation of the Services in any way, including through use of viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, spamming, or the like.
- User shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any user accounts or computer systems or networks or mobile devices, through hacking, password mining or any other means. User shall not use any robot, scraper or other means to access the Services for any purpose.
- User shall not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable or impair the Services.
- It shall be clarified that Group Facilitator and/or Circles, at their sole discretion, may block any User and/or Group Member form participating in a Group or from using the Services at any time.
- Group Member may terminate the TOU and its participation in the Group at any time upon written notice to the Circles and/or by terminating the monthly recurring payment (on the designated field on the Support Platform) (“Termination Notice“), and by leaving the Services.
- It shall be clarified that in case of termination by the Group Member, the Group Member shall not be entitled to any kind of refund from Circles. In case Circles receive the Termination Notice or cancelation within three (3) business days prior to the monthly billing date (in accordance with Circles’ Payment Terms), Circles will not charge the Group Member for the month following the receipt of the Termination Notice.
- Circles reserves the right to terminate the Services at any time, in Circles’ sole discretion, with or without notice, for any or no reason.
- In case of termination by Circles before the end of the month for which Group Member has already paid, Group Member shall be entitled to refund of such payment, unless Circles terminated for cause, as determined in Circles’ sole discretion. It shall be clarified that a refund hereunder shall be Group Member’s sole right and remedy, if any, in case of termination by Circles.
- In case Circles and/or the Group Facilitator cancel or postpone a Group Meeting, Group Member is not entitled to any refund. Circles will hold the Group Meeting at a difference time, at Circles’ sole discretion.
- In case Circles replaces a certain Group Facilitator by another Group Facilitator, Group Member is not entitled to any refund.
- Without derogating from anything herein, Circles reserves the right, at any time, in Circles' sole discretion, to change the Services, to block User’s access to the Services and/or to stop (permanently or temporarily) providing, to terminate or disable User’s use of the Services, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice to User or Group Member. Circles will not be responsible if, for any reason, all or any part of the Services or Content is unavailable.
Free Support Tools.
- On the page “Free Support Tools” (or as may be otherwise applicable on the Site) Circles may offer certain free trials of its Services, or any part thereof, for a limited period of time (“Free Support Tools“). It shall be clarified that Circles is under no obligation to offer any Free Support Tools to User or Group Member. Upon submission of the required User information in such Free Support Tools field, Circles may choose to provide User with Free Support Tools, all at Circles' sole discretion. If Circles chooses to provide User with Free Support Tools, the User’s use of the Free Support Tools shall be subject to the TOU and the PN, and any additional terms provided to User with respect to the Free Support Tools by Circles and/or the Group Facilitator.
- Circles shall be entitled to terminate the Free Support Tools at any time and for any reason or for no reason, without any prior notice.
- All title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights (including all copyrights, patents, trade secret rights and trademarks) in and to the Services and the Content (except for the Third Party Content – as defined below), shall remain in Circles, its affiliates, or their respective licensors, if any. User agrees that nothing contained in the Services and/or the Content shall be construed as granting a license to use any intellectual property right with respect to the Services and/or the Content, except as explicitly provided herein.
- User agrees not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast, disclose, or circulate any Content received on and/or through the Services to any third party.
- Subject to the terms of this Agreement, Circles hereby grants Group Member a personal, non-exclusive, revocable, limited, and non-transferable license to use the Services to the extent, and only to the extent, necessary to access and use the Support Platform in accordance with the terms hereof, all subject to the compliance of User with the terms hereof, and with any guidelines or policies, as may be provided by Circles and/or the Group Facilitator, from time to time.
- The license granted herein does not permit User to, and User agrees not to: (i) modify, translate, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or create derivative works of the Content and/or the Services, or allow any third party, whether directly or indirectly (including, but not limited to the direct or indirect use of wizards, agents, bots, or the like), to modify, translate, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or create derivative works of the Content and/or the Services; or (ii) transfer, distribute, sell, lease, rent, disclose or provide access to the Services to any third party or use the Services to provide any services to third parties.
- Circles is always pleased to hear from its Users, and welcome their comments or suggestions (“Feedback”). When Circles refers to “Feedback” herein, Circles means: any comment, or suggestion made either on the Site or via the Services to Circles. With regard to such Feedback User represents and warrants that (i) such Feedback is non-confidential and non-proprietary and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary; (ii) Circles is entitled to unrestricted use or disclosure of the Feedback for any purpose whatsoever, all without compensation to the User or the Group Member that submitted the Feedback.
Third Party Content.
- Each User and/or Group Member agrees upon Circles’ first demand to indemnify, defend, and hold Circles and its affiliates, licensors, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents and representatives (collectively, “Affiliates”) harmless from any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, actions, or demands, and associated costs and expenses (including without limitation attorneys’ fees) arising out of User’s: (i) use of the Site and/or the Content and/or Free Support Tools; (ii) use of any Third Party Content and/or any other interaction with third parties through the Services; (iii) violation of the terms hereof; (iv) violation of any Group Member’s confidential information; or (iv) violation of any third party’s rights. Circles reserves the right, at such User’s expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter of indemnification by User hereunder. User shall cooperate fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim.
Disclaimer and Warranties.
- EACH USER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT USER’S USE OF CIRCLES’ SERVICES AND/OR CONTENT AND/OR FREE SUPPORT TOOLS ARE AT USER’S OWN RISK. CIRCLES’ SERVICES AND CONTENT AND FREE SUPPORT TOOLS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. CIRCLES AND ITS AFFILIATES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CIRCLES AND ITS AFFILIATES MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICES AND/OR THE CONTENT AND/OR FREE SUPPORT TOOLS WILL MEET USER’S EXPECTATIONS; (ii) THE SERVICES AND/OR THE CONTENT AND/OR FREE SUPPORT TOOLS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; AND (iii) ANY ERRORS IN THE SERVICES AND/OR THE CONTENT AND/OR FREE SUPPORT TOOLS WILL BE CORRECTED. ANY CONTENT AND/OR THE SERVICES AND/OR FREE SUPPORT TOOLS ARE ACCESSED AT USER’S OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND USER WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR AND HEREBY WAIVES ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY DAMAGE THAT RESULTS FROM THE SERVICES, THE CONTENT, THE FREE SUPPORT TOOLS AND/OR THE DOWNLOAD THEREOF, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY VIOLATION OF THE USER’S CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION, ANY DAMAGE TO THE SERVICES OR ANY COMPUTER SYSTEM, ANY MOBILE DEVICE, ANY LOSS OF DATA, OR ANY IMPROPER USE OR DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION ON THE SERVICES CAUSED BY USER OR ANY PERSON USING USER’S LOG-IN CREDENTIALS. NO INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY USER FROM CIRCLES OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICES AND/OR THE CONTENT AND/OR FREE SUPPORT TOOLS SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOU. CIRCLES CANNOT AND DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGES OR LIABILITIES ARISING FROM THE FAILURE OF ANY TELECOMMUNICATION INFRASTRUCTURE, OR THE INTERNET, OR FOR USER’S MISUSE OF ANY HEALTH INFORMATION, ADVICE, IDEAS, INFORMATION, INSTRUCTIONS OR GUIDELINES ACCESSED THROUGH THE SERVICES.
Limitation of Liability.
- IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE SERVICES AND/OR THE CONTENT AND/OR FREE SUPPORT TOOLS, USER AGREES THAT USER’S SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THE SERVICES AND/OR THE CONTENT AND/OR FREE SUPPORT TOOLS. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL CIRCLES, OR ITS AFFILIATES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATIONS, THE GROUP FACILITATOR AND/OR THE PEER GROUP FACILITATOR, IN ANY WAY FOR USER’S USE OF THE SERVICES AND/OR THE CONTENT AND/OR FREE SUPPORT TOOLS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT, ANY INFRINGEMENT BY ANY CONTENT OF THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OR OTHER RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL CIRCLES OR ITS AFFILIATES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATIONS, THE GROUP FACILITATOR) BE LIABLE TO USER OR GROUP MEMBER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS (EVEN IF CIRCLES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES AND/OR THE CONTENT AND/OR FREE SUPPORT TOOLS; OR (ii) ANY HEALTH MATTER OR DETERIORATION OF THE HEALTH OF THE USER OR OF THE GROUP MEMBER, OCCURING DURING OR AFTER THE USE OF THE SERVICES BY THE USER OR THE GROUP MEMBER; OR (iii) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE USER’S OR THE GROUP MEMBER’S USE OF THE SERVICES AND/OR THE CONTENT AND/OR FREE SUPPORT TOOLS OR THESE TOU. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, CIRCLES’ TOTAL LIABILITY TO USER OT GROUP MEMBER OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE HIGHER OF (I) THE FEES PAID BY THE GROUP MEMBER FOR THE MONTH IN WHICH THE CLAIM OCCURRED; OR (II) FIVE TIMES THE AVERAGE FEES PAYABLE BY A GROUP MEMBER TO CIRCLES. THE AFORESAID LIMIT SHALL NOT BE ENLARGED BY THE EXISTENCE OF MULTIPLE CLAIMS. NO ACTION ARISING HEREUNDER REGARDLESS OF ITS FORM MAY BE BROUGHT BY USER MORE THAN 60 DAYS AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION HAS ACCRUED.
Notice and Takedown Policy.
- Circles will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If User believes any materials accessible on the Services infringe User's copyright, User may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from the Services by submitting written notification to Circles' copyright agent designated below. In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (“DMCA”), the written notice (the “DMCA Notice”) must substantially include the following information: (i) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright; (ii) a description of the copyrighted work that User claims has been infringed; (iii) a description of the material that User claims to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information sufficient to permit Circles to locate the material (including URL address or screen capture of such infringing activity); (iv) information so that Circles can contact User, such as address, telephone number and e-mail address; (v) a statement that User believes in good faith that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (vi) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, User is the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a copyright that is allegedly infringed.
- CIRCLES can be reached at: circlesup.com.
- If User fails to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, User's DMCA Notice may not be effective.
- If User believes that material User posted on the Services was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, User may file a counter-notification with Circles (a “Counter-Notice”) by submitting written notification to Circles's copyright agent designated above. Pursuant to the DMCA, the Counter-Notice must include substantially the following: (i) full name, address, phone number and physical or electronic signature; (ii) identification of the material and its location before removal; (iii) a statement under penalty of perjury that the material was removed by mistake or misidentification; (iv consent to an appropriate judicial body; and (v) any other information required under the relevant applicable law. Circles reserves the right to notify the person or entity providing the infringement notice of such counter-notice and provide any details included therein. In accordance with the DMCA, Circles may restore the removed content if the party filing the original DMCA Notice does not file a court action against User within ten business days of receiving the copy of User's Counter-Notice.
- User should be aware that if User knowingly misrepresents that certain material or activity on the Services was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, User may be held liable for damages (including costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA. Circles may disable and/or terminate the accounts of Users who are infringers hereunder.
- If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. To the extent that the Services and/or the Content, or any portion thereof, conflicts or is inconsistent with the TOU, the TOU shall prevail.
- Circles’ failure to enforce any provision of the TOU shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.
- Circles’ rights under the TOU shall survive any expiration or termination of the TOU.
- The TOU shall be governed by the laws of the State of Israel without regard to the principles of conflict of law. The courts of Tel Aviv, Israel shall have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute arising out of the TOU.
Code of Conduct
- Please make sure you join the Group on time. For the purpose of this Code of Conduct "Group" shall include Groups and Peer Groups, and "Group Member" shall refer to Group Member and Peer Group Member.
- During the sessions try to devote yourself to the experience.
- Turn off or disable any potential distractions, for example text messages, television in the background or interacting with others outside of the Group.
- Please respect all Group Members in the Group and each of the Group Member’s individual anonymity.
- When referring to a certain Group Member, please indicate the name of the Group Member you are responding to so that it is clear who you are directing your comments to.